Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Information
RV Insurance for Drivers Across Georgia
Georgia offers many gorgeous RV parks and campgrounds full of lush forests, glittering lakes and amazing sights. Taking your family down to the campground in an RV can make for a fun, unforgettable trip—but accidents can happen even on the sunniest of days. If you don’t have the right insurance, you could suddenly owe a lot of money. RVs aren’t known for being cheap, after all. Peachstate Insurance works with reliable carriers to offer the best RV insurance whether you’re an occasional RV driver or a full timer.
What Does RV Insurance Cover?
RV insurance provides coverage similar to your personal auto insurance policy. This includes:
- Bodily injury: This coverage helps pay for other people’s medical needs if you cause an accident.
- Property damage: This coverage helps pay for property damage you may cause while driving your RV.
- Personal injury protection (PIP): PIP helps pay for medical expenses no matter who caused the accident.
- Comprehensive: Comprehensive coverage helps with the cost of repairs when your RV is damaged by an accident not involving a collision. This includes hail, falling trees and rocks, theft and more.
- Collision: Collision coverage helps with the cost of repairs when your RV is damaged due to a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist: Uninsured motorist steps in if you get into a wreck with a driver who either doesn’t carry insurance or doesn’t have enough coverage on their policy.
You may also want to consider adding additional coverage such as:
- Vacation coverage: Also known as campsite coverage, this liability coverage offers protection if someone is injured within your parked RV or on your campsite.
- Full time coverage: Full time RV insurance offers a set of coverages for people who live full time in their RV. This includes personal liability, emergency expenses and more.
- Towing/Roadside assistance
Does Georgia Require RV Insurance?
In general, you need to carry the same amount of insurance for your RV as needed for your car in case of an accident. This includes a minimum amount of bodily injury and property damage coverage.
How Much is RV Insurance?
RV insurance costs vary wildly depending on the worth of the RV and its uses. Full-timers may pay higher RV insurance premiums than part-timers. It can also depend on your age and other personal factors. The average for full-time RV insurance is around $1,500.
Let Us Help
Peachstate agents are dedicated to finding you the best price for RV insurance. Find out like our many RV customers why life is “So Sweet at the Peach!” Give us a call at 877-997-2478 or visit our office today to get started on insuring your Georgia recreational vehicle.