Including Atco, Cassville, Rome, Dalton and Emerson
Cartersville, Georgia is one of the safest cities in the Peach state that sits just northwest of Atlanta and hosts around 19,700 residents. The city has come a long way from being a rural area around two decades ago. With the Georgia Highlands college campus and Clarence Brown Conference Center nearby, Cartersville offers a lot of opportunity—as well as a lot of danger. Driving in general is a risk, and unfortunately the most dangerous highway in Georgia, I-75, runs straight through Cartersville. The highway had 111 deaths during 2015-2017. A lot of state patrol cars and local police are installed with automatic tag readers and the police know instantly if you have insurance.
No matter whether you’re a college student, a professional or a retiree, auto insurance is crucial to driving legally and staying safe. Even if you’re an excellent driver, accidents happen, and you can’t control other people’s actions. If you do end up in an accident, you’ll want to make sure you have the right amount of coverage.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
A general auto insurance policy covers:
- Comprehensive Coverage: This coverage helps when the vehicle is damaged due to an accident not involving a collision. This includes damage or loss due to fire, hail, theft and vandalism.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage helps when the vehicle is damaged due to a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): PIP offers compensation for medical bills in case you or your passengers are injured in an accident.
- Bodily Injury Liability: If you cause an car accident, bodily injury liability helps pay the victim’s medical expenses.
- Property Damage Liability: This liability coverage helps if you cause property damage to someone else while operating the insured vehicle.
In Georgia, you are required to have insurance at the following minimum limits.
Bodily Injury Liability
- $25,000 per person
- $50,000 for multiple people in an accident
Property Damage Liability
Call Us Today
Peachstate works with standard and nonstandard drivers to find cheap car insurance and the right amount of coverage. We work hard to create a bond with our clients and connect them with reliable carriers they can trust. Call us at 770-387-2633 or visit us down the road today. SO SWEET AT THE PEACH!
Why is Auto Insurance Important?
Drivers face many perils. If you drive uninsured, you’re liable to legal action. If you don’t have enough coverage, you could be paying expensive medical or repair bills out of pocket.
How Much is Auto Insurance in Cartersville, Georgia?
The average annual cost of car insurance in Cartersville, Georgia is $2,668. This puts it around the middle average for Georgia and on the high end compared to the national average.
What Affects My Car Insurance Rates?
Many factors influence how much you pay for car insurance. This includes your age, gender, credit score, driving record and more.